What is Today’s Requirement?
We want magic to increase our
3. Vitamins, Minerals & Antioxidants
But at the same time we want to reduce
1. Simple carbs
3. Sugar & preservatives
Need of the hour
- Earlier, our staple diet of dal, rice, sabjee and roti was a perfectly balanced diet however, owing to modern processing techniques it has become deficient in micro and macro nutrient requirements of the human body.
- Although, dal is a good source of protein, one can’t consume 8-10 servings of dal.
- Most of us consume 2 to 3 servings of dal that provides us with only a few grams of proteins.
- Likewise, these days many people are gluten intolerant hence wheat isn’t suitable for them.
- Symptoms of gluten intolerance range from constipation, bloating, headaches, skin rashes, fatigue, auto-immune disorder, etc..
- In today’s world, there was a strong need for a food manufacturer to come into the market that can provide authentic as well as properly curated food products for daily consumption which helps improve individuals’ overall health
- Dr Nutree gave it a serious thought and eventually came up with various food products which takes care of everyone’s health.
There are many hidden superfoods which are known for their countless health benefits, and DR NUTREE HEALTH PRODUCTS have been specifically curated from ancient grains such as Emmer wheat, Jowar, barley, cinnamon , fenugreek seeds , chia seeds and many more with unique combination.
<pstyle="text-align: justify;">Describe your company in 3 different adjectives / qualities?
Dr Nutree manufactures nutritious as well as delicious food items such as:
Product targeted To: Those suffering from diabetes, hypothyroidism, Hypertension, Constipation, Obesity, PCOD,Overweight.
- Product Benefits:
Its Metabolism Booster
Its high nutrient composition makes it desirable when it comes to good health. Here are some of the several benefits of the Health Sutra . It keeps your blood sugar levels in check helps in weight Management and Boosts Metabolism. It comes packed with high amounts of protein, minerals, vitamins that are beneficial for health. It has Active compound that reduces the risk of brain diseases.
- Fiber rich.
- Anti bloating Effect and Speeds Metabolism
- Loaded with Antioxidants
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect .
- Packed with Health Healthy Omega -3 or Alpha Linoleic .
- Lowers Blood Sugar Levels and improves sensitivity to hormone Insulin
- Prevents the risk Heart Disease and cancer.
- Detoxifies the Body.
- Improves Brain Health
ACTIVE HEALTH ATTA
Product targeted To : Low Immunity people , Overweight and Obese people, To Increase Metabolism For weight Management, Constipation and Cholesterol Management, PCOD
- Diabetic-friendly does not spike insulin
- Rich In fibre
- Ancient /heirloom variety of wheat not grown any more.
- Used for making lapsi, chappati’s, pasta etc.
- Chapattis to be eaten hot, the taste is very rich
- 5000-year-old wheat variety
- Perfect for your waist
Rich in a variety of millets and grains contains a plethora of grains and millets that are of great nutritional value and perfect for your waistline. Active health atta’s main ingredient EMMER WHEAT IS Ancient /heirloom variety of wheat not much grown any more. One can Use for making lapsi, chappati’s, pasta etc.
- Low on gluten, gluten in simpler structures
- Low in the glycaemic index
- Supports Weight Loss
- Iron Rich
- Protein Rich
- Provides Satiety
- Slow down Sugar Absorption
- Keeps Gut Healthy
- Immunity Booster
- Antioxidant Properties
- Reduces the risk of heart Disease
- Prevents Cancer
- Keeps Bone Healthy
- Supports Bone Health
- Relieves Constipation
- Excellent for Weight Watchers
- Regulates Blood Pressure
- Loaded with Antioxidant
- Gives Satiety
- Reduces Bad Cholesterol
- Supports Healthy Muscle
- Boots Lactation
- Boosts Energy Levels in Kids
- Helps Fighting Anemia
ROASTED CHANA JOR
Product targetted To : To All Age groups, Weight Mangement, Diabetes, Kids, Constipation,Digestive Problems
Product Benefits :
- High in Protein
The protein content in roasted chana can help in controlling and reducing weight. These healthy delights can keep hunger pangs at bay as they are sure to keep you fuller for longer. To increase its nutritional value, you can add paneer and veggies in it and savour it in the form of chaat.
Good Source of Iron and Folic acid and Selenium
- Helps In weight management.
- Improves Digestion.
- Acts as a fuel for the body.
- Contains Phyochemical Saponin
- Treats Anaemia and increases Haemoglobin Count.
How to consume: Can be a great Hi-Tea snack. Simply add onion tomatoes, to make it more nutritious. You may add salt to your taste, because the original product is salt-free.
Product targeted To: Diabetes, hypothyroidism, PCOD, Obesity, Over Weight, Cholesterol Management.
Best Sugar Controller
- Control blood sugar levels
- Improve insulin response, reducing risk of type 2 diabetes
- High in fibre
- Low Glycemic Index
- High in Protein
- Containing Powerful antioxidants, polyphenols
- Aids Weight Loss
- Improves Digestive Problems.
- Supports Bone Health .
Reduces levels of total cholesterol, “bad” LDL cholesterol and triglycerides